Most, if not all, of the floor pans of 1963-67 Corvettes are badly cracked and should be repaired, especially before any serious restoration begins. Our illustrated Bulkhead Repair Manual will guide you through the restoration and repair of fractured transmission/drive shaft tunnels. The instructions clearly outline the removal and reinstallation of the metal bulkhead divider panel behind the seats, as well as the fiberglass repair process. The entire strength of the floor area is centered at the rear of the tunnel area (bulkhead) and damage can be easily hidden by the metal divider panel. If you are not sure about the structural integrity of your floor, simply remove the rivets holding the metal divider and have a look. If you see ANY cracks, you need our easy to follow repair guide. This 10 page manual includes step-by-step color photos to walk you through the repair. The manual is available in a printed book or as a PDF digital download. List price is $5.00
Purchase parts online at Paragon
- 577K – Distributor Rebuild Kit
- 12220 – Distributor Cap
- 14338 – Distributor Rotar
- 10950K – Distributor Weight & Spring
- 576K – Upper Distributor Repair Kit
- 843 – Distributor Main Shaft w/Sp.Hi.Perf. & F.I.
- 586 – Distributor Main Shaft w/o Sp.Hi.Perf. & F.I.
- 12857 – Distributor Cam
- 11395K – Distributor Ignition Point Screw Kit
- 12650 – Distributor Cam Lubricating Wick Kit
- 11396K – Distributor Condenser Screw Kit
- 11605K – Distributor Condenser Kit
- 11457 – Distributor Ignition Points w/Hi.Perf. & B.B.
- 11456 – Distributor Ignition Points
- 3592 – Upper Distributor Point Breaker Plate Spring Clip
- 11397K – Distributor Base Plate Kit
- Distributor Vacuum Advance Control
- 11691K – Distributor Vacuum Advance Control Screw Kit
- 576K – Upper Distributor Repair Kit
- 5786 – Distributor Lead Wire Grommet
- 583 – Distributor Set Screw
- 10951 – Distributor Gear Button
- 577 – Distributor Cross Gear
- 584 – Distributor Cross Gear Coupling
- 5426 – Distributor Lead Wire
- 5428 – Distriubtor Lead Wire
- 12481 – Distributor Housing
- 2547K – Lower Distriubotr Gear Shim Kit
- 8619 – Distributor Gear Pin
- 578 – Upper Distributor Bushing
- 579 – Lower Distributor Bushing
- Remove the seat track from seat frame.
- Position the track so that you are looking at the bottom (View A). Slide inner track toward the front, so that you can access the dimple on the outer case. Remove the dimple that is located just inside of the hole by striking with a blunt punch and hammer.
- Turn over the seat track (View B), and slide the inner track toward the rear. Be careful to catch both roller wheels and the old guides as they fall out.
- Slide the inner track all the way to the front and put the roller in place and install the guides into the slots, one on each side.
- Now slide the track back towards the rear, and install the guides and roller at this end.
- Re-punch the dimple so that the roller cannot advance past it.
- Re-install seat track to seat frame.
- While the spring and pawls can be replaced on the car, it is much easier to remove the handle assembly from the car first.
- Remove the stop pin by lining up the stop pin with the access hole and using a flat punch to drive the pin out from the bottom access hole. Do not twist the stop pin to try and remove it or it will break due the knurling on the pin.
- Remove the handle shaft, the old pawls and the spring from their tube.
- Place the new pawls in their slot as per illustration and place the new spring over the tabs as you slide the pawl in place.
- Holding the pawls up, re-insert the handle and tap the stop pin into place.
|New Paragon Reproduced Part!Power steering pump stud, (1) stud required for pump mounting and (1) stud required for pump adjusting. Stud is 3/8″-16 on both ends.
Years: 1963 – 1979