We’ve got a few new things on our website for our Corvette club member customers. First off, we’ve revamped our Corvette Show Schedule to be able to list our member’s shows, rather than just the ones that Paragon will be attending. These will show up on a Calendar on our show schedule page. If you want to submit your show to be included in the calendar, please email your event information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second, we have a brand new Corvette Club Directory. We want to get as many clubs listed as we can, but to do it, we need your help! Just send your club’s information to email@example.com and we will get you added to the directory. We’ve also included new links to Paragon Corvette Reproductions, as the old http://www.corvette-paragon.com domain is no longer in service.
Want to see YOUR car pictured on the pages of the V.37 2012 Paragon Catalog? Just send your favorite shot of your C-1, C-2 or C-3 Corvette to us here at Paragon and we’ll put your photo in one of many spots scattered through our books, as well as a post right here on our blog, and our Facebook page!
Submitting your photo is easy!
Just email your digital photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Digital photos should be unaltered and fresh off your camera, any resizing needed will be done by Paragon.
All photos must be received by April 20th, 2012.
Is your Corvette club having a show and you’re looking for some items for giveaways, or goodie bags? We get these kind of requests all the time here at Paragon, and we’ve found a way to make the process simpler for Corvette clubs, with our Club Rewards Program.
So what is the Club Rewards Program? It’s simple, you register your club with Paragon, and we will donate 3% of your total retail sales in products and/or gift certificates for giveaways to your members. You can learn more about this program below, and if you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-882-4688.
For more information, or to fill out an online enrollment form, please visit us on the web!
You may have seen in our ads in the Corvette magazines that we’re starting to add a selection of C-4 (1984-1996) Corvette parts, and we are also working on a catalog for this generation. The catalog is coming along well, but will not be available until sometime in 2012; however, we do have a selection of parts available for C-4 Corvettes on our website! Simply click on this link to browse our growing selection of parts today.
If there’s a specific part you’re looking for, but don’t see it listed, just call us at 1-800-882-4688 and let us know and we’ll see if we can help you!
Have you ever wished you could shop our website using our print catalog? Now you can! With our all-new interactive Corvette parts catalogs for C1, C2 and C3 Corvettes, finding your parts has never been easier.
- Fully searchable – Use a convenient search window to find the parts you need easily
- Easy Navigation – Easily navigate through the catalog by clicking on section tabs, or any page in the index to easily find the catalog section or page you need.
- Easily purchase the parts you need – Click any part in our catalog and be taken to the part ordering page on our website. No searching necessary!
- Share Content with Your Friends – If you find a part, schematic, drawing or photo that you or a friend are looking for, you can easily share that page with others via email, Facebook© or Twitter©.
- Mobile compatibility – View our catalogs on your iPhone©, iPad© or Android© device (Interactive features are disabled on mobile platforms currently)
Click below to try it our for yourself!
Keep watching our website for the C4 (1984-96) Corvette Parts catalogs!
Our all-new redesigned website is now live! We’ve been listening to your feedback and made a few changes that will make finding the parts you need easier than it’s ever been.
- New Search Functionality: Searching for a part before yielded you with huge list of text to sift through, which made finding a part clunky at best. With our new search, simply check your years or years in the check box, and search for your part number, GM number, or description. Results are now displayed in a much more friendly table complete with part photos and pricing information.
- Express Ordering: A popular feature from our old site, we kept this around for those who have a part list and want to continually ad parts to their cart without having to search
- Interactive Catalogs: Prefer our print catalog? Now you can use our print catalogs online. Flip through a virtual copy of our C1, C2 or C3 catalog, and simply click on the part you need to be taken to the ordering page. It’s that easy.
Stop by http://www.ParagonCorvette.com and try our new and improved website today! And be sure to leave your comments or suggestions below. We’re always looking for suggestions on ways to make it easier for you to find the parts you need!