- Wind retractor clockwise 7-8 full turns. While winding, be careful to hold retractor firmly in hand.
- Turn belt over with opposite hand. Push belt under tabs. Position retractor in the middle of the outboard webbing. (Figures 1 & 2)
- Position retractor squarely with belt and crimp tabs securely against belt webbing. (Figure 3)
- Check for proper operation of retractor and make and adjustment required.
- If it is necessary to rewind retractor, do not exceed 9 full turns.
- Caution, do not install retractor to the buckle half of the belt.
Use of belt:
- Seatbelt must be fully extended when in use. Pull belt so it is fully unwound from retractor, then connect belt and make adjustment at the buckle for proper fit.