If there’s a specific part you’re looking for, but don’t see it listed, just call us at 1-800-882-4688 and let us know and we’ll see if we can help you!
- Fully searchable – Use a convenient search window to find the parts you need easily
- Easy Navigation – Easily navigate through the catalog by clicking on section tabs, or any page in the index to easily find the catalog section or page you need.
- Easily purchase the parts you need – Click any part in our catalog and be taken to the part ordering page on our website. No searching necessary!
- Share Content with Your Friends – If you find a part, schematic, drawing or photo that you or a friend are looking for, you can easily share that page with others via email, Facebook© or Twitter©.
- Mobile compatibility – View our catalogs on your iPhone©, iPad© or Android© device (Interactive features are disabled on mobile platforms currently)
Click below to try it our for yourself!
- C1 (1953-62) Corvette Parts Catalog
- C2 (1963-67) Corvette Parts Catalog
- C3 (1968-82) Corvette Parts Catalog
Keep watching our website for the C4 (1984-96) Corvette Parts catalogs!
Our all-new redesigned website is now live! We’ve been listening to your feedback and made a few changes that will make finding the parts you need easier than it’s ever been.
- New Search Functionality: Searching for a part before yielded you with huge list of text to sift through, which made finding a part clunky at best. With our new search, simply check your years or years in the check box, and search for your part number, GM number, or description. Results are now displayed in a much more friendly table complete with part photos and pricing information.
- Express Ordering: A popular feature from our old site, we kept this around for those who have a part list and want to continually ad parts to their cart without having to search
- Interactive Catalogs: Prefer our print catalog? Now you can use our print catalogs online. Flip through a virtual copy of our C1, C2 or C3 catalog, and simply click on the part you need to be taken to the ordering page. It’s that easy.
Stop by www.ParagonCorvette.com and try our new and improved website today! And be sure to leave your comments or suggestions below. We’re always looking for suggestions on ways to make it easier for you to find the parts you need!
Alternator adjusting brace kit, w/alternator belt shield hole. Includes brace, (2) bolts & (2) washers.
1979-1981 All exc. 70 AMP alternator.
Years: 1977 – 1981
Do you know all there is to know about Corvettes? Want to win a free t-shirt and show everyone what you know as well? Here’s your chance! Paragon is giving away a free t-shirt every week with our Facebook & Twitter Corvette Trivia T-Shirt Giveaway.
Here’s how it works:
Facebook – Check our Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/paragoncorvette. Make sure you click the “Like” button at the top of the page. We will post a Trivia question each week. All you need to do to enter is submit your answer to the trivia question as a comment. The 50th person to comment with the correct answer will be sent a message letting them know they won and further instructions on how to receive their shirt.
Twitter- Be sure that you are following us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/paragoncorvette . We will tweet a trivia question at random sometime during the week. Simply reply to the tweet @paragoncorvette with the correct answer to win. The 50th person to tweet the correct answer will be sent a message letting them know they won and further instructions on how to receive their shirt.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING Paragon Reproductions Facebook & Twitter Corvette Trivia T-Shirt Giveaway.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning November 24th go to either www.facebook.com/paragoncorvette or www.twitter.com/paragoncorvette and complete your entry as per the instructions given.
2. PRIZES: Each winner will receive one (1) Paragon Corvette Reproductions Logo T-Shirt. Winner will be notified via Facebook or Twitter, on or about November 29th , 2010. Incomplete, or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person on Facebook and one (1) entry per person on Twitter. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Paragon (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible for the Contest. You must be a Facebook fan, and/or follow @ParagonCorvette on Twitter to be eligible.